Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

It is so exciting on Christmas morning! Here is Logan coming down to look at his presents. He still didn't really understand the whole Christmas thing, maybe next year.


Blake was sooooo excited this year for Christmas. Anytime he didn't want to do something I would sing Santa Claus is Coming to Town. He would then behave real quick. Blake would even tell Logan to listen or Santa wouldn't come. Poor Blake didn't get any sleep that night. It took him hours to finally fall asleep then he woke up at 1:30 in the morning saying, "I am so excited I can't wait to open presents". He was then up at 6:30am ready to open presents.

Up bright and early to open gifts, we let Sadie sleep till her usual 8:30am.


Helping Dad open his present.

Logan opening his train.

Blake with his Yoda potato head.


Blake taking a picture of me with his new camera.

Logan loved his new train set!

Sadie's !st Christmas!

Like all babies Sadie loved the wrapping paper.

Blake loved his new big bike, but still like his old little one because he can go faster.


Sadie love watching the trains with Logan. They were so cute together just lying on the ground watching the train go around. Sometimes Sadie would grab the train off the track Logan was good with her and wouldn't get mad.

1 comment:

Heidi Davies said...

Athen got the timbertown railway, too. He is having SOOO much fun with it. I love the little princess you got for Sadie. I haven't yet gotten into the whole "princess" thing for Carly yet. She'd rather play with Athen's trains right now. I'm sure it's coming, though.