I took Blake and Logan to Disneyland last night. Rich went to a wedding with his mom and Sadie went to Grandma and Grandpas house. Blake pass expires tomorrow so I wanted to get one more trip out of it. We had a great time and even with the Friday night crowd we some how timed everything perfectly and got on tons of rides with little lines. Logan is now tall enough for all the rides except Indiana Jones, so I decided I would take them on some of my favorites. The new rides I introduced to the boys were Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain. I wish I had a camera with me to take pictures of their faces they were priceless. Logan was so excited to go on the train ride. Blake knowing that it was going to be fast was a little hesitant. I tried to make it sound cool and pointed out the dinosaur bones by the ride, and told them that you see turtles and snakes on the ride. So we get on the train and off it goes. Blake sat there frozen with the look of death on his face through out the whole ride. Logan was smiling, and raising his hands in the air yelling,"Wahooooo!!" I was just laughing at the both of them, it was great watching them experience something new. When the ride was over I was asking Blake what he thought of the ride. Blake said, it was very bumpy and fast, but I liked the dinosaur part. Logan yelled, "I love that train ride!"
Later that night I took them to Space Mountain my other favorite ride. I was so excited and was telling Blake all about it, then we walked inside and I saw that only two people could sit together. I haven't been on that ride in so long because of always having little kids I totally forgot about the sitting arrangements. I started to get worried because Blake would have to sit all by himself. I think Blake noticed that there were only two seats in the row and asked if he could sit by me. I then had to break the news and told him that he got to sit all by himself. He told me he didn't want too, so like the great mom that I am I bribed him with a treat. He got a smile on his face and all the sudden was fine. Blake sat behind me, so during the ride I would reach back and pat him to make sure he knew I was there. It was hard because I couldn't see Logan or Blake so I didn't know how they were handling the ride. When the ride ended Logan started clapping, he thought it was cool! Blake wasn't excited, but he told me that he just laid his head back and watch the movie with the stars. I was bummed because they take a picture of you on the ride, but unfortunately Blake sat behind me and we couldn't see him. I would have loved buy the picture of their first space mountain ride.
It was just a fun night being with my boys. Logan in his no fear stage, and Blake who gets scared and nervous. Can't wait to go on the rides again. Blake said he would go on them again, but we will see if he actually does next time we go. As for Logan he woke up the next day asking to go to Disneyland again.
No comments:
Post a Comment