Blake didn't have school today due to budget cuts and since the San Diego Zoo is free for kids during the month of October I packed the kids up and headed to the Zoo.
Blake in a tiger mask.

Logan in a tiger mask.

Sadie pointing at the water turtles.

Logan looking at the water turtles and crocodile. Logan loved watching these animals we eventually had to drag him away.
The kids loved the crocodile.
Logan, Blake and Sadie
The zoo had lots of elephants.
Rest time.
Blake and Logan on skyfari.
Julie and Sadie on Skyfari.
This was so cool the polar bears were wrestling. It reminded me of my two boys fighting. We had a great day at the zoo. The kids were so good for me, they never complained or cried which made for a fun easy going day.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! Believe it or not, I've never been to the San Diego Zoo (that I remember). The kids are getting so big!
It looks like you had a great day!
Post a Comment