It's a very long story, but Logan had to go to the hospital for an MRI to check on his head size. Because of his age they had to admit him into the hospital and give him sedation so they could do the MRI. The night before Logan was only allowed four hours of sleep and couldn't eat. Lucky me I got the wonderful job of keeping him up all night. He did good, when he started to fall asleep we would do stuff like make brownies (before his no eat time), and play games on the computer. I took him to the hospital that morning and he was admitted into pediatric. He was so grumpy that morning from no sleep, but Logan loved watching tv in his room.

They gave him his medicine to help him fall asleep, Logan like to bury his face under the cover, I had to move the blankets so I could take his picture.

Here is Logan sound asleep right before we had to move him for his MRI. Well things didn't go as planed when we went to move him for the MRI he woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep. So after all that we couldn't get the MRI done because he was moving too much.

This is Logan after the meds acting like a drunk little boy which is what the medicine can do. He was funny, angry, and it was a little scary. He was so wobbly and couldn't control his body that he would try to sit up, but fall and bang his head on the bed. After they couldn't do the tests they let us go home and he was able to go back to sleep. It was a long night and day sadly with no results, but a crazy little boy.
1 comment:
Poor Logan and Poor you. Wish there was something I could do for you. If you have to do the tests again let me know. I would love to help out with anything you need. Babysitters for your other 2...anything.
Post a Comment