Today our little girl turned 3! Sadie is a mommy's girl, loves being around me. She is also a very active little girl. Sadie loves playing with her brothers especially Logan, but she also likes to fight with them. We love our little girl, she brings us so much joy.
Grandma Rauch walked in with her gift and she started opening it. Who could resist with a bag like that.
I didn't know what kind of cake Sadie would like, so I made her a princess cake.
Sadie was not happy when I put the castle and the princesses on the cake, she wanted to play with them.
Blowing her candles out.
Logan even got some late birthday presents.
Sadie with her pinata that she loved and didn't want the kids to hit.
The cousins.
Candy!
Sadie taking a picture of me.
She loves her girls stuff.
Look at all our fireworks!!!
Sadie was scared of the fireworks and stayed inside.
The kids loved the snake. We had a nice Fourth of July, celebrating our county and Sadie's birth.






No comments:
Post a Comment