This year for the Fourth of July we had our family over our house for a barbecue and fireworks. We had a fun, relaxing time together. This is the last year our city will allow us to do fireworks, which is a little sad.
We enjoyed the illegal fireworks our neighbors set off
Logan and Blake doing sparklers
Everyone watching fireworks
Danielle with Carson
Brendan, Logan, Micheal, and Blake in front of the bounce house
I'm so sad that we couldn't be there. It's nice of you to post pictures of the whole family. Tell Danielle that Carson looks cute with his little mohawk. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting!
1 comment:
I'm so sad that we couldn't be there. It's nice of you to post pictures of the whole family. Tell Danielle that Carson looks cute with his little mohawk. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting!
Post a Comment