Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Meeting the Disney Princesses

Cinderella gave our family a personal invitation to meet with her and some of her friends. The kids were all a little shy, but would go up to the princesses and give them hugs. We had an enjoyable time with the princesses and were grateful for the opportunity to meet with them.

Cinderella, Blake, Snow White, Logan, Sleeping Beauty, Ellie




Blake and Cinderella


Logan with Snow White


Results of visiting Disney Princesses kisses all over your face



Blake and Uncle Matthew on our new favorite ride Toy Story Mania

3 comments:

kahnfam said...

Finally a new post! YEA! I'm glad you guys had fun with your personal invitation with the princesses. I think it was nice of her to do that. I can't believe the new Toy Story ride is open. It looks like fun. We miss you guys!

Kristen said...

How fun! I think that would be Brynn's dream. Blake looks like he might have a little crush on Cinderella. :)

Johnny Wright said...

Disney Princesses = Rauchafied.