
Our little girl was born on the 4
th of July at 11:49am. She was 19 inches long and weighed
7 lbs 7 oz

We were so excited that she was born with lots of hair. Sadie looks a little like both of our boys, but continues to change as her swelling goes down.

Blake and Logan were so excited to see
their little sister. Grandma and Grandpa brought them to the hospital to see Sadie. They come with flowers and balloons for us.

The proud older brothers.

Blake loves his little sister.

Mom and Sadie taking a nap.

Daddy with his little girl.

We were ready to come home from the hospital the next day. Sadie in her car seat ready to go home.
7 comments:
Congrats!!! She is beautiful!!! How fun a 4th of July baby.
Congratulations you guys! What a doll. Looks like everyone is in love with her already.
Congratulations!!! She's adorable. We were so excited to here she's born on the 4th of July. Hunter shares the same B-day. He loves it. It's a fun day to be born. Great pictures!!!
Congratulations Julie! Your boys look like they're going to be excellent big brothers!
Hurray for you. I hope everything went smoothly. Cosette is very excited for Blake to have a little sister...now if she could get one too. :-)
Stay cool in the hot California summer.
Congratulations!!!! My little niece was born on the 4th of July also. How exciting! What was your expected due date? We are expecting a little girl at the end of December. I'm so excited! I love your babies name too. Sarah Wright has a daughter named Sadie too. Yay!!!
I'm so glad she has hair too :) As Ellie informed you I couldn't wait for Sadie to get here, so I am glad she is finally here! Your little "firecracker" is prefect, I love her!!
Post a Comment