My kids love the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Right now they are having free Friday shark nights, so I had to take my kids. I thought the whole aquarium was going to be open, but it is only the touch pool and the shark tank. I was a little disappointed when I found out, but we still had a great time. We went with Grandma Shelly, Aunt Danielle and her kids out to dinner before and then met up with Aunt Stacy, Uncle Scott and Brock at the Aquarium.
Carson, Sadie and Grandma trying to touch a shark.
Ellie, Hunter, Blake, and Logan touching the sharks.
Here everyone is looking at the large sharks like the hammer head, and swordfish shark.

.

Blake on top of the shark.
Logan loved, loved, loved the aquarium. He loved looking at the sharks, but he really loved touching the rays and sharks!
One of the big sharks that you don't touch.
Logan, Aunt Stacy, and Brock touching a Ray.

Logan in heaven touching the sharks and getting all wet!
Sadie was on her own agenda and loved running away from mom and dad.

Logan and Blake wearing their matching shark shirts.

I tried to get a picture of all the kids together, but that didn't work.
We had so much fun at the aquarium. The kids ran around with their cousins got nice and wet, but the best part was it was free.
No comments:
Post a Comment