View from the announcer's booth. We had a good time, our kids did pretty good even though it is more for older people. Since it is still considered off season they were fixing up the stadium and didn't have a lot of the rooms set up yet. Like the World Series trophy wasn't out on display, and the locker room wasn't set up how it is during the year. If you are a baseball fan I would recommend it without kids. After the tour was over we went to the Angel store and bought the kids all mini baseball bats. I think that was the highlight for them.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Angel Stadium Tour
View from the announcer's booth. We had a good time, our kids did pretty good even though it is more for older people. Since it is still considered off season they were fixing up the stadium and didn't have a lot of the rooms set up yet. Like the World Series trophy wasn't out on display, and the locker room wasn't set up how it is during the year. If you are a baseball fan I would recommend it without kids. After the tour was over we went to the Angel store and bought the kids all mini baseball bats. I think that was the highlight for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment