Today we went on the Hilo side of the Big Island to go ziplining! I was so excited to do this. We got there a little early and enjoyed the beauty.
Rich and I in front of the waterfalls.
They have an autograph tree, where you sign your names on a leaf. Rich wrote our names on the tree.
Rich and I under our leaf.
Rich and Scott already to get on the bus for zip lining.
This was our first zip line. It was a very small one, which was perfect to start out on.
Poor Rich, the guy who was doing the brakes stopped too early so he then had to go out and pull Rich in.
This was the top of the second zip line. It was very high and long and so much fun!
Rich coming in on the second zip line.
We just zip lined across this!!! So beautiful and excititing.
Me getting ready for the last and longest zip line.
There I go.
We had an amazing time doing the zip lines. We also signed up for a swim after our zip line. It was only us four and our guide, so we had this amazing waterfall and pond to ourselves. We asked the guide how he gets in and he told us he jumps in next to the falls. Rich and I decided that we would also jump in. After a difficult climb we jumped in.
They also provided us with kayak's, and chairs to relax in. Stacy is paddling around with Rich, the guide and I swim.
Here I am in my kayak.
Rich and Scott on the short climb out of our swim area. Today was so much fun I am so glad that we were able to have this experience.



2 comments:
THAT LOOKS FUN!!!
<3 KAYLA
THAT LOOKS FUN!!!
<3 KAYLA
Post a Comment