I wanted to go see the Black sand beach of Hawaii. I didn't realize that it would take us two hours to get there. We eventually made it to the Black Sand Beach.
One of the cool things about the black sand besides the sand color is all the sea turtles that are there. They come up on the shore a bask in the sun.
Rich by the sea turtles. It was also a good beach to snorkel at because of all the rocks. I saw tons of fish and some were big, and then of course several sea turtles which often scared me because they come out of no where.
After some time at the beach we went back to get some malasadas. Let me just say how yummy these are. It was a good thing the restaurant wasn't near us or we would have gone everyday.
Let me just say YUMMY!
No comments:
Post a Comment